CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Official Kelsee's a Genius


We had Kelsee's kindergarten assesment today.
She did wonderful. I am impressed with the skills that she
has acquired this year, and the friendships that have bloomed.
Her kindergarten experience has been magical,
and for that I am truly grateful. I have tried to convince
her to stay in kindergarten, but she is excited to move on
to first grade. I know that change means progress, but it
is also very hard. I am so proud of her success!
And can't wait to see what 1st grade brings.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Where did you take these pics? It looks fab~ Kindergarten is magical for sure!

Bonnie said...

It is Moab, Utah. That was taken when we traveled down for the race.

Traci said...

HAVE FUN LOTS OF LOVE. LILA