CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

{Halloween Traditions}

With the Halloween Season approaching, we took a moment to put together this fun Jib Jab. The characters are Eliza, Hunter and Ethan Jefferies and Kelsee and little Luke. We thought this only fitting because during this time of year our families have so many traditions together. Halloween Parties, pumpkin patches, and the Witches at Gardner Village to name a few. We will miss them this season, but they will be with us in our hearts. Meanwhile, we will think of them often!

2 comments:

Traci said...

This was so much fun!~ The kids can't stop wanting to watch it. Thank you for thinking of us. My little ones are feeling the "Aren't we supposed to be doing something with the Starr's tonight?} too. I love our memories and know we will make more all in due time...it just has to be that way! I sure love you and loved catching up tonight. I could hear your little ones in the background, and Luke too, I could only smile. Love you sis~

Diann Linge said...

Bonnie I loved your little dance. The kids all look so cute I can't stop watching it. You guys are so good on the computer. We are missing them really a lot especially this time of year. Hope to see you soon.