CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The LiGhTs on Temple Square




Yearly, our family bundles up and braves the weather to go and see the lights on Temple Square. It is one of my favorite parts of this holiday season. Breath taking is the only word I can use to describe this experience. I love being near the Temple and feeling the spirit of this Holy building.I know that because of the Savior and the Temple, our family will be together forever.

1 comment:

Traci said...

sigh....I think in the last comment I told you that I missed you already??? Well, now, I am homesick for you. I am so glad that you have been able to update your blog. I love seeing your family and adventures. You are my beautiful Bonnie and I love you! Temples have also made moving away from you a bit easier as I know our "heavenly" kingdoms will be side by side... ;) Hey, I might even live in your neighborhood!