CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our ChRiStmAs tReE



Since Luke and I have been married, we have purchased one ornament for our Christmas Tree each year. So although we have been married for almost 10 years now, you can imagine our tree looking pretty empty. This year along with Kelsee and lil' Luke picking their one ornament, I bought some background fillers to give it some color. I thought it looked absolutly lovely! HaHa! Ok, so it was my best attempt yet. I think it was the first year the Linge family (Traci) would be kinda proud to call me friend. As a family we had a wonderful time decorating and preparing for Christmas. To place the beautiful nativity's on display makes the evening feel complete. Really what is Christmas with out the baby Jesus?! The lights, colors and sounds all reminders of that peaceful silent night when the Savior was born. I love Christmas.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I am sooooo proud of you. I missed you so much this year! You did a great job! Your tree is lovely. I love Christmas too...