CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Baby Boy






My baby boy is 5 years old if you can believe it. I still don't believe it! I try to convince myself that my children will stay little ones forever, but the size of their clothing indicates otherwise. At times I feel like weeping at the prospect of them "leaving the nest", but I am hopeful when I hold them that they will always be my babies. This year we had a Diego birthday party for Luke. He invited some of his friends and cousins and we had a great time. It was fun to celebrate his life and the joy he has brought into our home. Even though there are times now that I wonder where my sweet, obedient, cuddly child has gone, I am grateful to know that he is becoming the BIG boy that Heavenly Father intended him to be. I love being Luke's Mom! I count myself blessed that I get to watch him grow and progress. And even though my arms feel empty at times, I know this is all part of Heavenly Fathers plan.

1 comment:

Traci said...

gjykjkuj ...translation.."Lukie I miss you" from Ethan. We love you so much, adorable pics. Thank You Lukie for sharing your wonderful birthday with us! We love you soo much!!!