CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

TULIPS






Every year as Spring approaches, I look forward to one thing. TULIPS! I don't have a green thumb, but the one thing I have always had success with is our Tulips. Since we are in a new house this year I have a larger flower bed and we had a plethora of Tulips. I love the colors, the texture, and that they come up so early and give a break from the dull grey winter months. It's a tradition in our family to take picture in front of our Tulips each spring. Kelsee and Luke love posing with the tulips because it is the only time that I let them get close to them. I am grateful for all of Heavenly Fathers creations that I enjoy!

2 comments:

jefferies said...

your kids are adorable!
And your tulips are lovely.

I love your posts!

Traci said...

When I first saw "Jefferies" I had to make sure that it wasn't me. I was pretty certain that I didn't see these pics. I love your tulips, and the story that I remember from Stake Conference about them. You have done well dear sister with all of them , they are simply beautiful, as are you!