CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Two Lukes



I am blessed to have two Luke's in my life. Both that bring me true joy, many smiles, and help me keep an eternal perspective. I know that Heavenly Father has blessed me to be near some of the most noble spirits. These are two of them. I never want to forget their kind words. Their willingness to serve with pure intent. I don't want to forget how their hugs make me feel safe and warm. Nor do I want to forget their ability to make a rainy day bright. They make me laugh when I am sad, and cry when I am happy. They have taught me so many life lessons that I could not have learned any other way. When we thought of names for both our children, I wanted to choose people whose example and lives would be a guide for our children to follow. As I watch Lil Luke follow in his Dad's footsteps, it makes me smile. I hope that someday he will know how blessed he is to have such an amazing dad. I know how blessed I am to have a husband that is my best friend. And grateful to have a son who makes me want to be the "Best Mom in the Universe." I am definatley their number one biggest fan. And will be for Eternity!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I love those two Luke's too~

Terry Family said...

I can't believe I haven't found your blog until now! I've been thinking about you so much lately! Your family is, of course, so beautiful. Your two Luke's sound absolutely amazing (minus their preference for BYU :) It's good to see you!
Annie