CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

{Red Butte Gardens}







Luke's Pre-school went on a fieldtrip to this amazing garden. It was his first experience of this sort. His first bus ride,and he loved it!





The morning was cool, but we did not let that get in the way. We enjoyed all the beautiful flowers and landscaping. It was an adventure trying to keep up with three high energy 5 year olds. There were times that I worried we might be going home minus one of them. There was an incident with one of Luke's friends who fell into a pond. Other then the minor hiccups, we had a great time and want to go again soon. I'm grateful that I get to be a Mom which affords me the opportunity to have such sweet experiences with my children.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Great pics, I love those gardens. They are beautiful. I am glad you had a fun field trip.